It’s a pleasure to welcome you to HEC21 in the beautiful medieval town of Quedlinburg. With its exceptional architectural heritage of Romanesque and timber-framed buildings the whole historic town is listed as UNESCO world heritage site. Quedlinburg is also in close vicinity to the Harz mountains, providing a wide variety of recreational activities. For further information see links below.
The 21st HEC meeting will be held in the Wyndham Garden hotel in the historic town center:
Wyndham Garden Quedlinburg Stadtschloss Hotel
Bockstraße 6 / Klink 11
Accomodation will be in the hotels Wyndham Garden and ACRON-Hotel ().
Travel directions to HEC21 can be found on this page.
Further Quedlinburg information (external links):
Disclaimer: These links are being provided as a convenience and for informational purposes only. The HEC21 website authors bear no responsibility for the accuracy, legality or content of the external site or for that of subsequent links. Contact the external site for answers to questions regarding its content.
- Welterbestadt Quedlinburg – official city website
- Quedlinburg – UNESCO world heritage site
- Quedlinburg – “First Capital of Germany”
- Quedlinburg – among the “Top 10 Hidden Gem Towns In Europe You Need To See!”
- “The perfect medieval town”
- Quedlinburg – one of the “Top 10 Fairy Tale-Towns in Germany”…
- Harz mountains